OASIS Knowledge Assessments
With both payment and outcomes being impacted directly by OASIS data collection, it is imperative that the data accurately reflects the status of the patient. Education of both the clinical and review staff is a critical component of accurate data collection. In order to assess how individuals have understood and applied the education, routine formal knowledge assessments should be conducted in conjunction with the tracking and trending of errors seen during the review process.
Kornetti & Krafft Health Care Solutions has created a quarterly OASIS knowledge assessment program that allows agencies to assess both the strengths and weaknesses and focus ongoing education to reduce errors going forward.
Features of the Program:
- Twenty-five question knowledge assessment driven by the most current official guidance - including the Q&As
- 100% online testing can be done quarterly, semi-annually or annually based on agency preference.
- Agencies can add / remove staff from the program as needed
- Rationale provided for each question to provide an educational opportunity
- All content created by individuals who hold a current OASIS credential
- Access to content expertise in a consulting capacity to address agency specific issues
- Discounted rates on K&K OASIS educational products
- Designed for agency and/or individual use
Time, Cost, and Other Considerations
Our fee schedule is as follows and is based on the number of participants per agency:
· 1 - 9 users = $100 per test
· 10 - 24 users = $90 per test
· 25 - 49 users = $75 per test
· 50+ users = customized pricing
Pricing is discounted for semi-annual and quarterly testing packages.
Pricing Example Using 15 Users:
Þ 15 users X $90 = $1350
Þ $1350 X .85 = $1147.50 (15% discount for quarterly testing)
Þ Total Cost per Year = $1147.50 X 4 = $4590 for all 15 users taking 4 tests